new 1.13.0 stable release

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Jun 2 05:36:39 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm to announce the new stable release of wayland-ivi-extension:
Details are here:
https://github.com/GENIVI/wayland-ivi-extension/releases/tag/1.13.0

after this release we will start the process to update the genivi compliance and introduce the new wayland protocol for ivi window manager:
previous version was: ivi-controller new is ivi-wm  (for ivi window manager)

The well know ILM interface will stay almost the same: we just remove unimplemented API's and introduced a few new ones: e.g. ilm_getError.
So applications which used ILM interface should be ported very easily  to the new protocol.

Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)
Robert-Bosch-Str. 200
31139 Hildesheim
Germany

Tel. +49 5121 49 6921
Fax +49 5121 49 6999
efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com

ADIT is a joint venture company of Robert Bosch GmbH/Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and DENSO Corporation
Sitz: Hildesheim, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hildesheim HRB 3438
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Wilhelm Grabow, Ken Yaguchi