Understanding flags for changed properties in notification callbacks

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 02:58:16 EDT 2017

Dear All,

I would like to understand below flags for changed properties in
notification callbacks. When this notification triggered and when
should we expect this notification?

ILM_NOTIFICATION_CONTENT_AVAILABLE

ILM_NOTIFICATION_CONTENT_REMOVED

ILM_NOTIFICATION_CONFIGURED

Currently I am seeing some feature works in HMI when
ILM_NOTIFICATION_CONFIGURED notification comes and that same feature
do not work if we do not see this notification.

Could someone please give more information on this?

I am using 1.11.0 wayland/weston/wayland-ivi-extension with ivi-controller.so.

Thanking you all.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Vikash