Weston 1.12

Potrola, MateuszX mateuszx.potrola at intel.com
Wed Jan 25 07:16:31 EST 2017

Hello,

Is it already known when wayland-ivi-extension will by updated to work with weston 1.12 ?
Currently ivi-extension 1.11 has some small compilation issues due to changes in weston 1.12 (introduction of libweston and some config handling changes).
I've managed to patch ivi-extension to compile fine with weston 1.12, but I'm wondering if there is some official update already planned.

Thanks in advance,
Mateusz

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Registered Office: Munich