On GDP applications size and ivi configure event

Jacobo Aragunde Pérez jaragunde at igalia.com
Thu Jan 19 13:18:46 EST 2017

Hi!

On 13/01/17 16:11, Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you send me the output of "LayerManagerControl get scene" command, when the content of the browser is displayed with wrong proportions ?

FTR, this is the interesting part of that command output:

        surface 7001 (0x1b59)
        ---------------------------------------
        - created by pid:       503
        - original size:      x=945, y=1060
        - destination region: x=192, y=0, w=1728, h=1080
        - source region:      x=0, y=0, w=945, h=1060
        - orientation:        0 (up is top)
        - opacity:            1
        - visibility:         1
        - pixel format:       0 (R-8)
        - native surface:     0
        - counters:           frame=0, draw=0, update=0
        - on layer:           503(0x1f7)

Which makes me think that HVAC, FMRadio aspect ratios are slightly wrong
too, because they use a 1840x1080 size [2][3] while the destination
region is actually 1728x1080.

I have used 1840x1080 in the patches I just sent, I guess I should fix
that too.