On GDP applications size and ivi configure event

Jacobo Aragunde Pérez jaragunde at igalia.com
Mon Jan 16 10:39:51 EST 2017

On 16/01/17 14:06, Zeeshan Ali wrote:
> Hi Jacobo,
> I built a minnowboard image following your instructions and I'm happy
> to report that Chromium works nicely and I was even able to play
> youtube videos. There were only two issues:
>
> 1. The resolution issue that you already reported.

Trying now a workaround, it's easier than I thought last week (there is
a --window-size flag that works, I may have just misused its syntax!).

> 2. The icon is smaller compared to other application icons in the sidebar menu.

I used the first icon I could find :) Let me add an icon with the proper
size to the installation.

> Also I'm assuming later on, we'll just replace the existing browser.

Yes, regarding that, I wonder what are the next steps to get this work
merged into GDP master. I could start by preparing a patch for
genivi-dev-platform to add meta-browser as a submodule, and send it
together with the meta-genivi-dev patch, WDYT?

Best,
--
Jacobo Aragunde
Software Engineer at Igalia