IVI-Input touch handling with multiple transparent surfaces

arunkrish20 . arunkrish20 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:49:50 EST 2017

Hi Emre,

Thanks for your valuable inputs...

Actually we need to follow as per your hint number 2.(Because we have the
control of our surface button placement and focus of the surface).
And same thing we did in X11 environment also, we will load the x11 events
to the below surface and they will read the events and process it.
But in Wayland we want to know how to pass the events to the below surface.
Is there any samples based on this or any idea?

Thanks,
Arunkumar R

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) <eucan at de.adit-jv.com