[GENIVI AMM tech track] session on ILM future

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/SW1) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Mon Feb 27 11:30:41 EST 2017

Hello Philippe,

There are indeed some topic we would like to discuss with the community, and we will start the discussion even before AMM over the mailing list.
But in any case it make sense to discuss this in person in the AMM.
We are checking internally who from our team can attend the meeting,
We will replay soon.