[GENIVI AMM tech track] session on ILM future

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Mon Feb 27 09:13:28 EST 2017

Emre, Eugen, Tanibata-san,

GENIVI Spring AMM is scheduled on 9-11 May in Birmingham, UK.

We are currently populating the content of the tech tracks.

I get back to you to check whether you would support a session on the
future of IVI Layer Management and be able to prepare and moderate it. The
objective would be to inform and debate with the community (genivi members
and non-members that will attend the AMM) about the improvements and
alternate or complementary solutions that might be under consideration by
the ILM team

Please let me know asap whether it looks possible for you.

I am looking forward to your feedback

Thanks

Philippe

--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.