IVI Touch Focus Behaviour

Turner, LewisX lewisx.turner at intel.com
Mon Feb 20 08:51:43 EST 2017

Hi,

I am investigating some behavior in IVI shell where after enabling and disabling touch focus using the IVI input controller we are still receiving touch events.

We ignore touch focus changes within set_weston_focus(), is this expected behavior? Or is it due to the  implementation of that function not being complete?

Regards,
Lewis
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Registered Office: Munich