Analysis of the interaction between Chromium and Wayland-IVI-extension

Melatt Vythakkatt, Binoy (B.) mbinoy at visteon.com
Mon Feb 20 09:29:33 EST 2017

Hello Jacobo,

Two points on the Ozone wayland multi window event.
1. If you are using multiple screens to run the different browser instance, the below link will be helpful to set the touch properly
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/Mapping_multiple_touchscreen_Wayland
2. In Ozone wayland probably you required to move the mouse cursor to the second window to get it focused, then you may able to get the events properly. It is observed that the implementation looks for mouse enter / leave for the focus handling.

Best regards,
Binoy