ivi-id-agent for xdg support available

Teyfel, Michael (ADITG/ESB) mteyfel at de.adit-jv.com
Thu Dec 21 11:03:46 EST 2017

Hi there,

I am happy to announce that my ivi-id-agent implementation is finally available after doing a lot of review and rework on it. I hope it serves you well as a reference. You can find both branches to introduce the complete feature of xdg-support and ivi-id-agent to weston and wayland-ivi-extension below. In the ivi-id-agent commit an extensive explanation can be found.

Happy holidays and all the best in the new year.

Cheers,
Michael

Please refer to:
https://github.com/mtey/wayland-ivi-extension/tree/xdg_support_ivi_id_agent
https://github.com/mtey/weston/tree/xdg_support_ivi_id_agent

Best regards

Michael Teyfel
Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH
Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)
Robert-Bosch-Str. 200
31139 Hildesheim
Germany
Tel. +49 5121 49 6932
Fax +49 5121 49 6999
mteyfel at de.adit-jv.com
ADIT is a joint venture company of Robert Bosch GmbH/Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and DENSO Corporation
Sitz: Hildesheim, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hildesheim HRB 3438
Geschäftsführung: Wilhelm Grabow, Ken Yaguchi