setting surface id by waylandsink in ivi shell

Mizuno, Wataru (ADITJ/SWG) wmizuno at jp.adit-jv.com
Wed Dec 6 20:34:28 EST 2017

Hi,

I found the patch in URL you attached.
The ivi-surface ID is specified following function.

  	platform->ivi_surface =  ivi_application_surface_create(platform->ivi_application, id_ivisurf, platform->main_surface);

You can set surface ID in wl_shell_emulator like this.
The "id_ivisurf" is surface ID and the "platform->main_surface" is wl_surface.

For wl_surface you need to assign waylandsink's surface as Emre-san said.

Best regards,

Wataru Mizuno
ADITJ / SWG

+81-(0)566-56-0946