setting surface id by waylandsink in ivi shell

郑家伟 betojowe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:56:21 EST 2017

Hi,

On other platform, I found that QT_IVI_SURFACE_ID and "
https://github.com/Freescale/gstreamer-imx/issues/115" can specify ivi
surface id.
But my application running on Qualcomm platform, if not have simple method
to specify id, I don't know how to do.
Have to modify wl_shell_emulator implemetation to specific id? can you
provide reference patch to do it?

Thanks for reply.