setting surface id by waylandsink in ivi shell

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Wed Dec 6 06:26:17 EST 2017

Hi,

This is an application task to assign the ivi surface id to the wayland surface, seems like you waylandsink implementation is doing it for you, maybe depending on the PID + some calculations,
You could implement additional parameter to waylandsink which would receive the ID.

Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)