setting surface id by waylandsink in ivi shell

郑家伟 betojowe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 06:08:21 EST 2017

I am new to wayland. I am using GSreamer 1.8.3 and weston 1.9.0. I was able
to play video by waylandsink in ivi shell that used the following pipeline
"gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/home/root/Pitbull_h264_1080p.mp4 !
decodebin ! videoconvert ! waylandsink"
when I check the surface,find the surface id is dynamic, but my requirement
is how to set a fixed surface id, then can control the surface by id.
thank you!

My weston.ini:

[core]
shell=ivi-shell.so

[ivi-shell]
ivi-module=ivi-controller.so,wl-shell-emulator.so
ivi-input-module=ivi-input-controller.so