Raspberry Pi Official touchscreen (+Dual Display) support on GDP11 image

LEHEUP Jocelyn jocelyn.leheup at renault.com
Wed Sep 28 08:23:15 EDT 2016

Hello all

Sorry for the late feedback

- From the official GDP11 image for RPi2
- Respecting correct output name syntax in weston.ini (HDMI-A-1 and DSI-1),

both hdmi display + RPI touchscreen panels are activated and visible with LayerManager.

No need to reconfigure weston with drm_backend  (drm_backend  loaded by default in GDP11 ? do you confirm ?)

Thanks again for your support

Regards

Jocelyn