IVI shell - Wayland IVI extention Multi Screen Support

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/SW1) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Mon Sep 26 09:21:28 EDT 2016

Hello Ranjeeth,

There is indeed a bug in 1.9 ivi-shell which is fixed in the https://cgit.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/commit/?id=3e710d19fe663c7fca39053eb06b5667adabd7b0
So if possible you can just update the Weston to 1.11 and use the wayland-ivi-extension 1.10.90 preferable approach
alternatively you could just cherry pick the commit (I did not try it there are a lot of changes between 1.9 and 1.11 in ivi-shell)

Please also use [LayerManagerControl get scene] call to find out the current scene set up