Multi screen configuration with ilm

Jomon John jomon.john at tataelxsi.co.in
Sat Sep 24 09:05:56 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to configure dual screen setup (LVDS + HDMI ) with genivi 10.0 baseline (weston 1.9.0 ) on NXP Sabre SDP platform having 4.1.15 kernel. Tweaked the kernel boot params for dual display and added the two display outputs in weson config file but weston identifies only one display (/dev/fb0) and  ilm_getScreenIDs returns only one screen. Anybody successfully configured multi screen setup with ilm ? any help is appreciated.

The associated section from weston log (complete log @ http://pastebin.com/N7x6Jf3i ),

> [12:38:31.544] fbdev output 1920×1080 px
>                guessing 61 Hz and 96 dpi

Complete weston config file ( /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini )

> [core]
> shell=ivi-shell.so
> [ivi-shell]
> ivi-module=ivi-controller.so