Questions on wayland IVI extension for multiscreen support

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Thu Sep 22 06:15:51 EDT 2016

Hi Jocelyn,

>Do you have any material to better understand the solutions and modifications ? I currently just found some presentation about >ivi_shell only.

If you go back through the previous AMM slides you will find tutorials and sessions the IVI-Extension team have given in the recent past. You can find them here [1]. Just click through to the session link.

In Paris the team gave a tutorial, you might ask the maintainers for the presentation.

[1] https://collab.genivi.org/wiki/display/genivi/GENIVI+Members+Meetings

Regards

Steve