Not able view images and can't access some links on the page

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Thu Sep 15 10:39:16 EDT 2016

Hi,

Response inline;

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/SW1) <
efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com> wrote:

> Hello Vikas,
>
> Same problem here!

You can find the content here
> https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/WIE/Wayland+IVI+Extension+Home
>
> we should move the pages to from the generic project to the our own
> Wayland+IVI+Extension project. Not sure what could break the links

Feel free to arrange the wiki to the needs of the Wayland IVI extension.

> > Dear All,
> >
> > I could not see the images on the page [1] and also some of the links
> > [2] are not working. Is it removed deliberately or moved somewhere
> > else? Or I am alone who is facing such issue.

I see the same issue. I've added this issue here:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/OSSINFR-94

Cheers,

Jeremiah

Jeremiah C. Foster