Not able view images and can't access some links on the page

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 07:08:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 15/09/16 12:30, Vikas Patil wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I could not see the images on the page [1] and also some of the links
> [2] are not working. Is it removed deliberately or moved somewhere
> else? Or I am alone who is facing such issue.
>
> [1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/Wayland+IVI+Extension+Design
> [2] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/WIK4/Welcome+to+the+GENIVI+Open+Source+Projects+Wikiindex.php/Wayland_IVI_Extension_Design_ivi_input

The image probably is because during the migration from the former wiki
to the new one the images were not attached to the page. Now they are
not in this wiki.

Jeremiah, is it possible to bring the images from the old wiki to the
new one? I have a page with a similar case.

Cannot help with the links