ilm_surfaceCreate function call getting segmentation fault when EGl surface creation not happed.

Mizuno, Wataru (ADITJ/SWG) wmizuno at jp.adit-jv.com
Wed Sep 14 06:46:03 EDT 2016

Hello Arunkumar san,

I am sorry for late reply.

I tried to make the same condition you had tried and segmentation fault happened when ilm_surfaceCreate function was called.

Althoughm ilm_surfaceCreate() is the function which makes t_ilm_surface, I think the t_ilm_surface is as same as ivi_surface.

So you can create surface by ivi_application_surface_create() on behalf of ilm_surfaceCreate().

Please try to use ivi_application_surface_create().
In weston/clients/simple-egl.c ,there is an example of usage.

Wataru Mizuno / 水野 航
Advanced Driver Information Technology Corporation
Software Group(ADIT/SWG)
E-mail: wmizuno at jp.adit-jv.com<mailto:wmizuno at jp.adit-jv.com>
Tel: +81-(0)566-56-0946 / Extension 551-43639

ADIT is the joint venture company of DENSO Corporation and Bosch GmbH