surface with default visibility false query

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/SW1) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Tue Oct 18 12:11:46 EDT 2016

Hello Vikas,

Someone is setting the surface for layer and also the source and destination regions are set, maybe in the same place also visibility is changed?
Default value should be 0 for visibility, can you just enable the WAYLAND_DEBUG=1 for Weston and check if there is an request to change the visibility for you surface issued over the ilm protocol?