Multiple display support with weston/wayland-ivi-extension

Mizuno, Wataru (ADITJ/SWG) wmizuno at jp.adit-jv.com
Tue Oct 4 20:56:55 EDT 2016

Hi Viakas-san

I will give you some comments.

Best regards,
Wataru Mizuno

[Wataru Mizuno] It is correct that you use "ilm_displaySetRenderOrder" to attach layer on target display.
Did you get error when you used ilm_displaySetRenderOrder?
If so, you might set false screen ID or layer ID. Otherwise, you might miss ilm_init() before render order function.
Please check them out.

> root at linux123:~# LayerManagerControl get screens invalid id_surface in
> controller_listener_surface
> 2 Screen(s):
> - Screen 0 (0x0)
> - Screen 1 (0x1)
> wl_display at 1: error 0: invalid object 11 root at linux123:~#
>
> Could I show "mocknavi" on second display by using following option
> available with LayerManagerControl? I tried but didn't work.
>
> set screen | layer <id> render order [<idarray>]

[Wataru Mizuno]You should use "screen <id> render order [<idarray>]" instead of above option.