General question: How to start with the IVI Layer Managemet

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Tue Oct 4 09:50:10 EDT 2016

Hi Thorsten,

>I'm also a little bit confused: Is IVI-Shell allready included in Weston 10.0 and what is the difference between IVI-Shell and IVI-Extension?

Yes IVI-Shell is upstream in Weston. Hence why only the IVI-Extension source is in the Genivi git reps.

If you go back through the All Member Meeting sessions [1] (member wiki), [2] (external wiki) you can find tutorials and sessions the IVI-Extension team have given in the past.

[1] https://collab.genivi.org/wiki/display/genivi/GENIVI+Members+Meetings
[2] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/WIK4/14th+GENIVI+AMM

Regards

Steve