DRM render

arunkrish20 . arunkrish20 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:24:55 EST 2016

Hi Anthenony,

EGLvivsink is under Freescale/Gstreamer-imx for IMX6.

But i dont know about "glimagesink". I have seen in internet, I think
freescale is not provided this sink, Please confirm with him.

Please go through the link and understand further on eglvivsink related
stuffs.
https://github.com/Freescale/gstreamer-imx

Thanks,
Arunkumar R