Display residual after calling surfaceSetDestinationRectangle

袁嘉伟 yuanjw1025 at 163.com
Thu Nov 17 00:52:31 EST 2016

Hi,

    Today I found another issue in my local testing.
    When I called ilm_surfaceRemove(), it always prompt “Segmentation fault” in terminal.
    But I called ilm_layerRemove() successfully.
    Is there any considerations before calling ilm_surfaceRemove().

Best regards,
Anthenony

在 2016-11-15 16:03:21,"Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1)" <eucan at de.adit-jv.com> 写道: