DRM render

Rajagopal, Arunkumar (A.) arunkumar.rajagopal at visteon.com
Tue Nov 15 04:28:57 EST 2016

Hi Anthenony,

For IMX6, Freescale provided eglvivsink(with wayland) for playing the video instead wayland sink.
I have modified the code to work with ivi-shell.

Patch, that I have attached in the github. Please refer that.
Wayland sink taking more CPU to play the video(around 70%), so that we moved to eglvivsink and CPU will take less 20% to play the video with this sink.

https://github.com/Freescale/gstreamer-imx/issues/115#issuecomment-260185862

Thanks,
Arunkumar R