DRM render

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Tue Nov 15 02:57:41 EST 2016

Hi,

1. Wayland IVI Extension examples are wayland clients. You can use pixman renderer with drm backend with --use-pixman commandline option.
2. I think wayland sink only supports wl_shell. Therefore, you cannot use it with ivi-shell out of the box. You have to implement ivi_application support for wayland sink.