Display residual after calling surfaceSetDestinationRectangle

袁嘉伟 yuanjw1025 at 163.com
Mon Nov 14 21:06:35 EST 2016

Hi,

    I used wayland-ivi-extension 1.9.1
    I created two layers(id is 1000 and 2000) and rendered two surfaces of simple-egl(ivi-application) on them.
    The screen id is 0.
    I input ./LayerManagerControl set screen 0 render order 1000,2000 and called Ilm_getLayerIDsOnScreen() that returned an array
    of layer ids. I printed ids circularly and show 1000 2000.
    Then I input ./LayerManagerControl set screen 0 render order 2000,1000, and also show 1000 2000.
    But I can see that the order of layers has changed on screen. I tested it several times.
    I thought what the Ilm_getLayerIDsOnScreen() returns is the order of creating layers.

Best regards,
Anthenony

在 2016-11-14 15:38:09,"Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1)" <eucan at de.adit-jv.com> 写道: