Display residual after calling surfaceSetDestinationRectangle

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Mon Nov 14 02:38:09 EST 2016

Hi Anthenony,

The APIs should return arrays with correct rendering order. If they don't, it is a bug.

Ilm_getLayerIDsOnScreen should return an array of layer ids. The id of top layer should be the last element of the array.

Please explain in which circumstances the API is returning layer ids with false rendering order.