Display residual after calling surfaceSetDestinationRectangle

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Nov 11 03:06:11 EST 2016

Hi,

1. You have to set source rectangle too, so that the transformation works properly.

2. There are:
ilmErrorTypes ilm_getLayerIDsOnScreen(t_ilm_uint screenID, t_ilm_int* pLength, t_ilm_layer** ppArray);
ilmErrorTypes ilm_getSurfaceIDsOnLayer(t_ilm_layer layer, t_ilm_int* pLength, t_ilm_surface** ppArray);