Display residual after calling surfaceSetDestinationRectangle

袁嘉伟 yuanjw1025 at 163.com
Thu Nov 10 04:05:45 EST 2016

Hi,

    1. After creating a client and layer, I didn't called surfaceSetSourceRectangle before calling surfaceSetDestinationRectangle.The client was displayed normally. But I called  surfaceSetDestinationRectangle again to change the position of client, there is no effect. When I called surfaceSetSourceRectangle, the client was displayed in the specified coordinates. I want to know whether this is normal.
Because calling layerSetDestinationRectangle could set client in any specified coordinates without calling layerSetSourceRectangle.

    2. Anyway, is there any ilm APIs could get the hierarchy order of layer and surfaces?

Best regards,
Anthenony

在 2016-11-10 14:46:58,"Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1)" <eucan at de.adit-jv.com> 写道: