Display residual after calling surfaceSetDestinationRectangle

袁嘉伟 yuanjw1025 at 163.com
Tue Nov 8 22:16:38 EST 2016

Thanks for your reply.

I have another question that what path the image could be put when I called takeLayerScreenshot().
Because I called takeLayerScreenshot without error, but I cannot find them.

在 2016-11-08 17:13:19,"Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1)" <eucan at de.adit-jv.com> 写道:

Hi,

If there is no background surface under the old location of the moved surface, the original location is not cleared.

It is normal.