Display residual after calling surfaceSetDestinationRectangle

袁嘉伟 yuanjw1025 at 163.com
Tue Nov 8 04:09:50 EST 2016

Hi, All:

    I have run EGLWLMockNavigation in IMX6 board successfully. I called the surfaceSetDestinationRectangle to move positon of app window.
    And the window moved to the specified coordinates, but the original place left residual of the app without animation.
    The same situation happened in calling the surfaceSetVisibility as unvisible and surfaceRemove(), even killing the process.

    Can anybody help me on this?

Best regards,
Anthenony