Issue of wayland-ivi-extension quick-start guide

이양우 YangWoo.lee at hyundai-autron.com
Thu May 26 05:18:28 EDT 2016

Hello

Below is fixed script for wayland-ivi-extension quick-start guide

I received help from fredcadete in IRC #automotive

It verified in my board. I can see sample navigation application now
(EGLWLMockNavigation)

Please update like below to quick-start guide

EGLWLMockNavigation &

LayerManagerControl create layer 1000 600 400

LayerManagerControl set layer 1000 render order 10

LayerManagerControl set surface 10 source region 0 0 600 400

LayerManagerControl set surface 10 destination region 0 0 600 400

LayerManagerControl set screen 0 render order 1000

LayerManagerControl set layer 1000 visibility 1

LayerManagerControl set surface 10 visibility 1

Thank you