Race condition when building wayland-ivi-extension 1.9.0

Frederico Cadete frederico.cadete at awtce.be
Thu Mar 17 12:11:42 EDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:57:32PM +0900, Changhyeok Bae wrote:
> >:
>
> > Hi Changhyeok
> >

> > In my personal opinion,
> >
> > this issue should be resolved by author, not integrator.

Let's help the author then :)

Could the wayland-ivi-extension maintainers consider including the
attached patch? I have tested compilation and basic runnning, but
I must say I don't have the full environment (Weston) for v1.9 so
I was not able to run the test suite.

> > anyway, it’s better to add your workaround to meta-ivi L-1.0 release.

Please consider including the attached patch in meta-ivi/baserock if
you need this fix sooner.

I hope it helps!

Best regards,
Frederico