Understanding waylaid-ivi-extension 1.9.0 APIs usage

Noda, Hiroshi (NEUTRAL; ADITJ/SWG) hnoda at jp.adit-jv.com
Wed Mar 16 01:58:01 EDT 2016

Hi Vikash,

My comments are below.

It's OK to just call wl_display_flush.
Additionally, try to remove ilm_surfaceSetSourceRectangle.
Probably I think that it works by this change.

> root at linux123:~# LayerManagerControl
> invalid object (3), type (wl_callback), message layer(?o) Failed to initialize wayland
> connection: Invalid argument [Warning] The ilm_control_context is already destroyed
> Interpreter error: failed

This issue already fixed as below commit.
http://git.projects.genivi.org/?p=wayland-ivi-extension.git;a=commit;h=d99f8683f5d4a7aaa66007a688651b0d2637f010
Please pick and apply the patch or use master branch.

Best regards,
Noda