Understanding waylaid-ivi-extension 1.9.0 APIs usage

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:25:17 EDT 2016

Hi Hiroshi Noda,

Thanks a lot for reply.

It didn't work for me. Even I tried with wl_display_roundtrip. Calling
eglSwapBuffers (just to test I tried) as follows worked for me.
However with this I can not change the properties of layer/surface
using LayerManagerControl due to following error.

ilmClient_init
ilm_surfaceCreate()

//wl_display_flush(wlDisplay);
//wl_display_roundtrip(wlDisplay);
 eglSwapBuffers(eglDisplay, eglSurface);

ilm_initWithNativedisplay()  or  ilm_init()

root at linux123:~# LayerManagerControl
invalid object (3), type (wl_callback), message layer(?o)
Failed to initialize wayland connection: Invalid argument
[Warning] The ilm_control_context is already destroyed
Interpreter error: failed

Regards,
Vikash