Understanding waylaid-ivi-extension 1.9.0 APIs usage

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:58:00 EDT 2016

Hi Emre Ucan,

Thanks for the test location. I almost forgot that. It was not
compiling due to "FIND_PACKAGE(gtest)" was failing even though gtest
is available. Then I forced it to comlile but still got errors. May be
I need to dig it deeper. If you know the step for compiling it, could
you please let me know? I have foloowing in bitbake recipe

# for testing
SRC_URI_append += "file://remove_compile-host-path_issue.patch "
DEPENDS += " gtest"
EXTRA_OECMAKE += " -DBUILD_ILM_API_TESTS=1 -DINSTALL_ILM_API_TESTS=1"
FILES_${PN} += " ${bindir}/*"

I tried the way test is doing, now no error with any API but nothing
is coming on display. I am using i.MX6DualLite platform with gles
backend for weston. starce shows stuck on polling.

root at linux123:~# strace -p 208
Process 208 attached
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN}], 1, -1

Regards,