Change of Wayland IVI extension maintainer

Natsume, Wataru (ADITJ/SWG) wnatsume at jp.adit-jv.com
Wed Feb 3 00:44:05 EST 2016

Hello all,

I am new maintainer of Wayland IVI extension together with Eugen-san.
Let me introduce myself briefly. I am looking forward to meeting you at AMM.

	- Wataru Natsume
		Advanced Driver Information Technology
		Senior Engineer, Software Group (ADITJ/SWG)
		Kariya-shi, Aichi-ken, Japan
		E-mail: wnatsume at jp.adit-jv.com
	- My work at ADIT-J
		Graphics domain group
		Project leader
		(Moved from Denso to ADIT-J since beginning of Jan, 2016)
	- My work at Denso
		Platform team leader in three IVI projects
			Production experience: 10 years
			Production with ivi-shell and Wayland-IVI-Extension will launch in near future.
		Senior Architect
			Experience: 5 years
			Ivi-shell promotion to keep UI framework independent from specific technology
	- My mission
		Promotion of Wayland-IVI-Extension to upcoming IVI productions
		Sync with AGL activities as well

Thanks.

---
Wataru Natsume / 夏目 亘
Advanced Driver Information Technology
Software Group (ADITJ/SWG)
E-mail: wnatsume at jp.adit-jv.com
Tel: +81-(0)566-61-4551 / Extension 551-43644