Getting error "ivi-shell: source rectangle is not yet set byivi_layout_surface_set_source_rectangle"when following the ivi extension quick start guide

Johan Klokkhammer Helsing johan.helsing at theqtcompany.com
Fri Apr 15 10:32:14 EDT 2016

Thanks Emre,

Using the layer-add-surfaces example worked, and I can see the example
client :)

I also tried the approach of adding the source and destination regions
like you suggested, and while that got rid of the error message, I
still couldn't see the client.

In any case the quick start guide should probably be updated then?

Regards,
Johan Helsing