Getting error "ivi-shell: source rectangle is not yet set by ivi_layout_surface_set_source_rectangle" when following the ivi extension quick start guide

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Apr 15 09:39:51 EDT 2016

Hi Johan,

You have to set the properties of the surface:

Source rectangle:
LayerManagerControl set surface 10 source region 0 0 800 480
Destination rectangle:
LayerManagerControl set surface 10 destination region 0 0 800 480
Visibility:
LayerManagerControl set surface 10 visibility 1

Or

You can use layer-add-surfaces example. It does all these things for you:

Layer-add-surfaces 1000 1 &
EGLWLMockNavigation