GDP-9, R-Porter, How to show Qt Hello World application

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/SW1) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Sat Apr 9 13:38:17 EDT 2016

Hi Roland,

Seems like you application does not provides the buffer to the compositor, or try to set the source and destination region again for your surface if you are sure the app is rendering.
Also you have two screens the order of screens might not be fixed in the system from boot to boot, so you can try to set the layer to screen 0.(but remove this first from screen 1)