[audio-manager] friendly reminder - GenIVI AM (plugins) - new pull request #16 - redesigned Generic Controller Plugin

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Mon Mar 16 08:45:25 EDT 2020

Martin,

On Fri, 2020-03-13 at 14:57 +0000, Martin Koch wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> regarding mentioned pull request #16 (see below) for the reworked
> Generic Controller Plugin, I still plan the merge for Wednesday,
> March 18th. So, if any of you doesn't fully agree with this, please
> give me a short note on your objections.

Thanks again for providing these updates in GitHub and on this mailing
list.  I think many of these seem to be very useful "generic"
implementations of the plugins.  It's a pity it has taken a while to
to get this code into public view and available for collaborative
development, but at least now the opportunity is there if there is
still interest.

> Also I have to announce that from April onward (possibly earlier due
> to COVIT-19 protection) I can no longer access emails received by
> account mkoch at de.adit-jv.com. Thus I changed my profile to the stable
> account martin.koch at ese.de.

That's OK and great that we know how to contact you.  If you modified
your existing account then it seems I don't need to reconfigure
anything in GitHub to make you continue as maintainer.  Just let me
know if you need any help with something.

- Gunnar

--
Gunnar Andersson <gandersson at genivi.org>
Development Lead