[audio-manager] Genivi Audio Manager start point

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Fri Jan 12 14:08:33 EST 2018

Hi Sherif,

Excellent! Welcome aboard.

> could you please guide me how to compile it? and prepare its dependencies.

I do not have links to the AM Test documentation to hand, but the test layer meta-ivi-test
of the Genivi Yocto Baseline builds the tests.

Currently the Baseline uses AM 7.5, whilst the latest AM is 7.6. Updating the baseline
is in the work plan but the Yocto recipes for the AM Daemon [1] and AM Plugins [2]
should give you some hints as to what the CMAKE options are to build the tests.

[1] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/blob/master/meta-ivi-test/recipes-multimedia/audiomanager/audiomanager_7.5.bbappend

[2] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/blob/master/meta-ivi-test/recipes-multimedia/audiomanager/audiomanagerplugins_7.5.bbappend

The AM project documentation lives here [3] if you have not already found it.

[3] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/Audio+Manager

It looks like the next meeting of the AM team is scheduled for Tuesday 16th Jan in
the Genivi webex [4]

[4] https://genivi.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=genivi&AT=HM&ST=SUCCESS&MK=803991927&rnd=0.3232856322158354

Regards

Steve