[audio-manager] Doubt Regarding AudioManager Usage

Lorenz, Jens (ADITG/ESB) jlorenz at de.adit-jv.com
Wed May 31 03:00:19 EDT 2017

Hi Anju,

the position might be correct. Please check the doxygen manual.
There is a CMAKE configuration parameter. If not set, /usr/etc/… is correct.

I also would like to explain a little more about the static/dynamic values:
Dynamic:
  If you do not define any value in the configuration file all IDs will be in the dynamic range.
  The ALSA Routing Adapter will register these elements.
Static:
  If you define values, they should be between 1 and 100.
  The ALSA Routing Adapter will not register any element.
  They have to be registered by (e.g. Generic) Controller.

Best regards

Jens Lorenz
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)

Tel. +49 5121 49 6927