[audio-manager] Doubt Regarding AudioManager Usage

Lorenz, Jens (ADITG/ESB) jlorenz at de.adit-jv.com
Tue May 30 08:03:14 EDT 2017

Hi Anju,

the Generic Controller as well as the ALSA Routing Adapter are able to register resources.
The depends if the element ids are in the static or dynamic range (static range 1-100 configurable by CMAKE).

For testing purpose you should use the ALSA Routing Adapter and you should deploy the
alsa.xml file to /etc/audiomanager/routing/ folder.

Please have a look to doxygen documentation of ALSA Routing Adapter which is also open source avialble.
At least you can test with the ALSA Routing Adapter the command side interface.

Best regards

Jens Lorenz
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)

Tel. +49 5121 49 6927