[audio-manager] Doubt Regarding AudioManager Usage

Krause, Mathias Mathias_Krause at mentor.com
Tue May 30 02:56:14 EDT 2017

Hello Anju,

as Aleks already mentioned, it looks like you did not register any domains/sinks/sources.

>> It seems you didn't register any domains, sinks and source. You can
>> take a look at the example PluginRoutingInterafceAsync, which
>> registers domains, sinks and sources. It might be helpful for you.

The RoutingInterface should register its domain/sinks/sources. PluginRoutingInterfaceAsync does this direct from sourcecode. If this does not work, check the console output to see if the plugin is loaded on startup. If you want to parse an xml file, you can do it in your own RoutingPlugin or, if you prefer, in your own Controller Plugin.

Regards,
Mathias Krause