[audio-manager] Doubt Regarding AudioManager Usage

Anju Sebastian anjusebastian08 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 13:12:00 EDT 2017

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

Sorry for asking doubts again. I have very limited knowledge in audio and
audiomanager.
I will enable only one inter process communication mechanism, either DBUS
or CAPI during cmake.

Same is the case for routing mechanism? I should enable only one?(either
async or ALSA)?
Should I do anything to register domain, source and sinks? If yes, what is
that? Or will it take automatically from any xml file?
Or should I add any conf file or xml file to register them?

I wanted to run audiomanager commands with alsa plugin.

Can you please help me on this?

Thanks and Regards
Anju Sebastian.